The UV sterilizer pouch market is anticipated to expand at a robust CAGR of 10% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The growth of the market is attributed to the continuous adoption of advanced technology products to maintain a hygiene surrounding.
The UV light used in the sterilizer pouch to eliminate pathogens, spores, bacterial propagates, and viruses that could lead to harmful infections. UV sterilizer pouches have been gaining increasing traction among consumers owing to rising prevalence of deadly viruses, which is positively impacting the growth of the market. The chemicals infused in sterilizing liquids or gels are perceived to be harmful, especially when used for toys and games, which are now deemed to be one of the prime factors driving the adoption of UV-based sterilizer pouches.
UV light sterilization has already proven to show effective results in killing bacteria on various devices such as computer screens, toothbrushes, and other household objects. A sterilizer device has witnessed a huge demand owing to its increasing usage for effectively sterilizing kid’s toys. Furthermore, the growing concerns over the spread of the COVID- 19 virus has increased the adoption of UV sterilizer pouches, thereby making it one of the essential sterilization devices among consumers.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Growing awareness about the host of pathogens that inhabit human space, coupled with the need for a quick and effective solution to kill them is anticipated to drive the market growth.
- UV radiation has emerged as a quick and effective way to eliminate microbes and pathogens such as bacteria and viruses, which is expected to positively influence the growth of the market.
- Manufacturers and vendors have been pushing for intensive marketing tactics to highlight the advantages of UV sterilization over conventional products. This, in turn, is speculated to spur the market growth.
- Growing disposable income has encouraged consumers to spend on UV sterilizer pouches, which is propelling the market growth
- Increasing tension between the US and China over tariff war has negatively impacted the global UV sterilizer pouch market. However, it is providing new entrants and emerging players to expand their market share in their region.
Scope of the UV Sterilizer Pouch Market Report
The report on the UV sterilizer pouch market includes an assessment of the market, trends, segments, and regional markets. Overview and dynamics have also been included in the report.
UV Sterilizer Pouch Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast
Types (Large Size and Small Size), Applications (Commercial and Household)
Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
Company Share, Market Analysis and Size, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends.
Key Players Covered
Seoul Viosys, 59s.us, Shenzhen UV Guard Technology, bvibe.com, Guangdong Liangyueliang Photoelectric Technology, ASDA Technology (Zhaoqing), Shenzhen Pvison Technology, HoMedics, Shenzhen Liangzan Optoelectronic, and Shenzhen Jifushe Technology
UV sterilizer pouch Market Segment Insights
Based on types, the market is segmented into large size and small size. The small size segment accounted for a large share of the market in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a robust rate during the forecast period. This is due to the increasing use of small size pouches for sterilization of household objects such as consumer electronics and toys. On the other hand, the large size segment is speculated to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period.
In terms of applications, the market is divided into commercial and household. The household segment is estimated to dominate during the forecast period and is anticipated to exhibit a high CAGR in the projected timeline. On the other hand, the commercial segment is expected to grow at a substantial rate in the coming years. Several China-based automotive companies are actively reviewing the adoption of Seoul’s violets UV LED technology for sterilization of vehicle interiors, which is expected to propel the growth of the commercial segment.
On the basis of regions, the market is classified as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America dominated the market for UV sterilizer pouch market in 2020, in terms of revenue. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR owing to low cost of the product, high awareness about hygiene issues posts the pandemic, and strong presence of regional companies in the region. Moreover, rapid urbanization in emerging economies such as India and China is expected to propel the growth of the market in the region.
The global smart bathrooms market has been segmented on the basis of
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Seoul Viosys
- Shenzhen UV Guard Technology
- Guangdong Liangyueliang Photoelectric Technology
- ASDA Technology (Zhaoqing)
- Shenzhen Pvison Technology
- Shenzhen Liangzan Optoelectronic
- Shenzhen Jifushe Technology
The key players in the UV sterilizer pouch market are Seoul Viosys, 59s.us, Shenzhen UV Guard Technology, bvibe.com, Guangdong Liangyueliang Photoelectric Technology, ASDA Technology (Zhaoqing), Shenzhen Pvison Technology, HoMedics, Shenzhen Liangzan Optoelectronic, and Shenzhen Jifushe Technology. Companies are engaging in product launches and partnerships to expand their market share.