The Brazil kitchen appliances market size is projected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The growth of the market is attributed to growing interest of consumers in energy and water efficiency of kitchen appliances.
Kitchen appliances are commonly used in household for their daily cooking requirements. Gas or electricity is commonly used to operate kitchen appliances. These appliances are majorly used for cooking, storage, and cleaning functions. Cooking fuel, renewable energy, and solar energy also play an important role for the operation of kitchen appliances. Stove and refrigerator are mostly used devices in the kitchen. These appliances also include comprise blenders, food processors, and coffee makers. They are less expensive and used for specific cooking purposes.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the kitchen appliances industry was negatively impacted as consumers disposable income reduced due to the incidence of unemployment or business losses. However, the relaxation in the restrictions and recovery of the economy stimulated the market growth.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Increasing adoption of energy efficient kitchen appliances is anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
- Growing demand for smart kitchen appliances is estimated to spur the market growth in the coming years.
- Changes in lifestyles of people due to considerable increase in disposable income is projected to boost the market growth in the coming years.
- Rising demand for easy and fast cooking appliances is expected to spur the market growth during the forecast period.
- Increasing technological advancements is anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
- Growing urbanization is estimated to spur the market growth in the coming years.
- Rising housing sector and improved living standards are projected to boost the market growth in the coming years.
- High cost of maintenance is estimated to restrict the market growth.
- Development of electronic kitchen appliances has led to new opportunities in the market growth.
Scope of the Report
The report on the Brazil kitchen appliances market includes an assessment of the market, trends, segments, and regional markets. Overview and dynamics have also been included in the report.
Brazil Kitchen Appliances Market - Industry Analysis, Growth, Share, Size, Trends, and Forecast
Product Types (Food Preparation, Small Cooking, Large Kitchen, and Others) and Distribution Channels (Online and Offline)
Company Share, Market Analysis and Size, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends, and Revenue Forecast
Key Players Covered in the Report
Britania Eletrodomesticos; Mabe; Tetakawi; Mondial Eletrodomesticos; and Cadence Industria & Comercio
Brazil Kitchen Appliances Market Segment Insights
Large kitchen segment to hold a significant market share
On the basis of product types, the market is divided into food preparation, small cooking, large kitchen, and others The food preparation segment is expected to hold a key share of the market in the coming years. These products reduce the number of harmful bacteria in food that can cause diseases. For instance, drying and pickling dehydrates the food product and alters the pH that prevents the growth of harmful microorganisms. However, the large kitchen segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
Offline segment is projected to expand at a considerable CAGR
Based on distribution channels, the market is segregated into online and offline. The online channel segment is expected to hold a key share of the market in the coming years owing to rising online shopping trends among the population across the globe. On the other hand, the offline segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Consumers highly prefer to purchase electronic gadgets from the specialty stores as they can effectively understand products features from the sales assistant personnel. Moreover, the high trust of consumers on retail store than online store is spurring the segment growth.
The Brazil kitchen appliances market has been segmented on the basis of
- Food Preparation
- Small Cooking
- Large Kitchen
- Britania Eletrodomesticos
- Mondial Eletrodomesticos
- Cadence Industria & Comercio
Key players competing in the Brazil kitchen appliances market includes Britania Eletrodomesticos; Mabe; Tetakawi; Mondial Eletrodomesticos; and Cadence Industria & Comercio.
Some of these players are engaging in business strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, capacity expansion, and product launches to enhance their market share. Moreover, they’re focusing on partnerships with retail malls to leverage their market position.
In March 2021, Samsung launched an AI integrated smart refrigerator, which have features such as kitchen entertainment system, grocery list, and video calling.