According to a recent market study published by Growth Market Reports, titled, “United States Conference Camera Market by type, by application, by distribution channels, by verticals, and by Region: Size, Share, Trends and Opportunity Analysis, 2018-2028”, the market was valued at US$ 315.0 Million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a growth rate of 10.3% by the year 2028.
Request a free sample copy @ https://growthmarketreports.com/request-sample/3864
Conference cameras are devices whose main function is to capture an image in real time and transmit it over the Internet. This camera is connected via the USB port of a computer or integrated into its housing and is suitable for personal video conferencing. The main advantage of a conference camera is its low cost, small size, and the pre-digitized signal at the output; however, unlike PTZ cameras, it digitizes and compresses the image, causing a slight delay in recording and transmitting a video signal.
Conferencing cameras are special devices designed for use in video conferencing sessions. There are two main categories of video cameras: consumer and professional. The first is designed for non-professional recording and includes web cameras. This is used in video conferencing, on TV, and in the filmmaking process.
Key factors that are anticipated to fuel the demand for United States conference camera during the forecast period are rising adoption of conference camera in healthcare sector, growth in the BFSI industry increases the demand for conference camera for video banking solutions. However, due to covid-19 pandemic manufacturing of conference camera were kept on halt and closure of retail outlets with disruption of supply chain is expected to hamper the market. Conversely, rising issue of privacy and security is likely to restrain the market. Increasing investment in product development is creating opportunities in the market.
As per Growth Market Reports industry analyst Sakshi Bhoyar, “The United States Conference Camera Market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period 2021-2028. Rising usage of conference cameras for video banking solutions is expected to boost the conference camera market. The COVID-19 outbreak led to the adoption of online banking solutions for the safety of customers.
With increasing internet penetration and usage of smartphones, individuals have access to basic equipment to fulfil several banking formalities through video conferencing. The appeal for telehealth in the medical services area is impelling the conferencing camera market.
In 2020, numerous people couldn't visit medical clinics for minor medical problems, which is attributable to somewhere safe alternative because of the COVID-19 episode. This element prompted an expansion in the interest for web-based counseling for specific medical problems. Various applications offering contactless starting medical care therapies while being inside the house.
The utilization of gathering cameras in the medical care area empowers up close and personal communications between patients, medical services groups, and relatives found anyplace on the planet to examine different therapy choices.”
Growing demand for conference camera is increasing in regions like west, Midwest, northeast, southeast. The conference camera market in the US is expected to constitute a significant share of the market, owing to the presence of several large scale companies that are pivotal to the growth of the market in recent years.
Massive investments in technological intervention by major companies in this country are expected to have a huge impact on the growth of the market. The conferencing camera market in the US is projected to be a highly competitive space, due to the increasing internet penetration coupled with the increasing smartphone use.
COVID-19 has negatively impacted on the market due to the closure of manufacturing units and disruptions of supply chain. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has led to the closure of retail outlets due to covid guidelines imposed by government. However, academic institutes, corporate organizations are focusing on implementing video communication to host such events, which created the demand for the conference camera is expected to hamper the market.
Additionally, various law enforcement agencies and governments focus on carrying out operations through such solutions due to the lockdown imposed across the globe. In the present situation, most government and corporate enterprises have adopted the work from home policy to prevent the spread of the virus. Hence, they are increasingly adopting video conferencing solution such as conference camera to track work-related meetings and activities, which is expected to gain significant share in the market post covid-19.
The United States Conference Camera value chain includes activities such as strategy, product development, scoping, user documentation, marketing, implementation, training and certification, maintenance and support, licensing, and operation.
Key Takeaways from the Study
- Key players operating in the United States conference camera market include Logitech, AVer Information Inc., Lumens, AViPAS, Inc., MINRRAY, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Marshall Electronics, Inc., Atlona Inc. a Panduit Company, LEGRAND AV INC., ZTE Corporation, Cisco, Plantronics, Inc., BirdDog - NDI. These companies are considered as key developers of conference camera market, based on their revenue, research & development (R&D) activities, presence, and supply chain management system hold a major market share of United States Conference Camera market in year 2020.
- Based on types, the market is classified into USB ports and wireless. The USB port segment is expected to grow substantially during the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of USB port conference camera in home for entertainment purpose.
- On the basis of applications, the market is segregated into common network chatting, video conference, remote medical, automobile, and others. The remote medical segment is anticipated to grow during the forecast period owing to the rapid growth of the medical industry and rising investments in medical facilities.
- In terms of distribution channels, the market is bifurcated into direct and indirect. The direct segment is bifurcated into online and offline. The indirect segment accounted for a significant share of the United States conference camera market in the Northeast region during the forecast period owing to the presence of leading distributors and retailers in the market.
- In terms of verticals, the market is categorized as academics, enterprise/corporate, worship/non-profit organization, government, sports, entertainment, medical, consumer, and others (BFSI and Legal). The academics segment is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period owing to the high adoption of conference cameras in K-12 and colleges for online teaching during the pandemic.
Market Value in 2020
US$ 315.0 Million
Market Growth Rate (from 2020 to 2028)
2018 & 2019
2021 - 2028
Value (US$ Million)
By Type, By Application, By Distribution Channels, By verticals, and By Region
Key Companies Profiled
Logitech, AVer Information Inc., Lumens, AViPAS, Inc., MINRRAY, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Marshall Electronics, Inc., Atlona Inc. a Panduit Company, LEGRAND AV INC., ZTE Corporation, Cisco, Plantronics, Inc., BirdDog - NDI
Report customization available on request
Pricing and Purchase Options
Avail tailor-made purchase options to meet your research requirements.
- Supply-side: Manufacturers and distributors
- Demand Side: Academics, Enterprise/Corporate, Worship/Non-Profit Organization, Government
- Sports, Energy & Utilities, Medical, Consumer/Retail, Others
- Regulatory Side: Concerned government authorities, and other regulatory bodies.