The global whole slide scanner market is fragmented based on type, design, application, and region. Based on type, the whole slide scanner market has been bifurcated into hardware and software. On the basis of design, the global whole slide scanner market has been categorized into brightfield and fluorescence. In terms of application, the whole slide scanner market is segregated into hospital, research institute, pharmaceutical companies, and others. Based on region, the global Whole Slide Scanner market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (LAMEA). North America region is further bifurcated into countries such as U.S., and Canada. Europe is further categorized into U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe, Asia Pacific is further segmented into China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, South East Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Latin America is further segmented into Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America. Middle East & Africa is categorized into GCC, Turkey, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
Request a free sample copy: https://growthmarketreports.com/request-sample/165
In year 2020, the whole slide scanner market is expected to witness the slight growth of COVID 19 pandemic. However, the increased research & development activities for COVID-19 vaccines. Therefore, the market is anticipated to witness slight fluctuations in demand and supply for whole slide scanner due to closing of international trades.
As per Growth Market Reports industry analyst Rajat Verma, “The Global Whole Slide Scanner Market is anticipated to witness significant growth during forecast period 2020-2027. The market is driven by factors such as several advantages of digital slides over conventional method, increasing research activities for different vaccines, rising adoption of digital pathology to enhance lab efficiency, and growing prevalence of cancer. Conversely, high cost of scanners, large data storage concerns, and lack of trained pathologists are likely to restrain the market. High use of artificial intelligence (AI) in diagnostic processes and rapid technological advancements are creating advantages in the market.
Key Takeaways from the Study:
- The companies such as Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH held approximately one eight of the market share of global Whole Slide Scanner market in year 2019.
- North America accounts for a major share of the market, followed by Europe. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- Rise in the adoption of whole slide scanners is projected to increase the demand for various components, including scanners, sensors, and cameras. Thus, boosting the hardware segment growth during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the significant CAGR owing to the growing population in developing countries, such as China and India. The whole slide scanner market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow substantially during the forecast period owing to the presence of a large target customer pool in the region prone to various diseases
|Market Value in 2019||USD 274.0 million|
|Market Growth Rate (from 2020 to 2027)||5.7%|
|Historical Data||2017 & 2018|
|Forecast Period||2020 - 2027|
|Units Considered||Value (USD Million)|
|Market Segments||Type, Design, Application|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (LAMEA)|
|Country Scope||U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, South East Asia, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE|
|Key Companies Profiled||3DHISTECH Ltd., Akoya Biosciences, Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Grundium Ltd, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Huron Digital Pathology, KEYENCE CORPORATION, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, MBF Bioscience, Mikroscan Technologies, Inc.
Motic, Olympus Corporation, OptraSCAN Inc.
|Customization Scope||Report customization available on request|
|Pricing and Purchase Options||Avail tailor-made purchase options to meet your research requirements.|
- Supply-side: Whole Slide Scanner manufacturers, raw material suppliers, primary respondents, and distributors.
- Demand Side: Research Institutes, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, academic institutes, and diagnostic centers.
- Regulatory Side: Concerned government authorities, commercial research & development (R&D) institutions, and other regulatory bodies.
- Associations and Industry Bodies: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), World Health Organization (WHO), Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Association (IFPMA), Microscopy Society of America, and European Microscopy Society (EMS).